Monday, January 26, 2009

Me and my bear




This is my baby Gizmo with his bear named Bear, lol :-) He got this bear from his Grandma Sheryl when he was just a lil puppy. He loves this bear to death and I don't know what I will do once it comes down to it's final days, lol! The poor thing already barely has any stuffing left, no eyes, and holes all over him. I plan to repair him as best I can once I steal him away for a day to wash him which Gizzy just hates. He will walk all around the house with this bear in his mouth, he will go to find the bear at bed time and absolutely NO ONE is to touch or play with him in any way! He is just so cute with his bear!

CREDITS: 1. Kit "Bear Necessities" by by Mary Fran of http://www.nitwitcollections.com/

1 comment:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

OMG this just rocks!!!! Awesome LO