Monday, July 20, 2009

Look what I learned today - How To Use A Cute Font For Your Blogger Post Titles

As you can see, I love customizing my scrapping blog layout and today I learned how to change the font in your Blogger Post & Sidebar Titles. I learned how to do this at KevinandAmandas blog. And I just want to give Amanda a BIG THANK YOU for this wonderful tutorial she took the time to write up and post for us. Not to mention if you are having problems she will do her best to help you out and her site is just an awesome place to kick your shoes off, settle in and stay awhile. She has free custom handwriting and Scrapbooking fonts that she created (AWESOME), plus fantastic recipes, decorating ideas and so much more. Stop take your shoes off and stay awhile and leave some love!

Oh I almost forgot but she also has a tutorial on using different fonts in your entire blog post and how to create your own custom blogger background layout, like mine. Need more incentive, well she also gives you a free scrap kit in the tutorial to make the blogger background with, so go grab it and learn how to customize your blog!




No comments: