Friday, August 07, 2009

MLAS; the site with a lot of heart" & "Capturing Life's Special Memories in Pixels"

Hello everyone,

I am participating in my fist ever layout contest at My Scrap & Life Forum the site with a lot of heart" & "Capturing Life's Special Memories in Pixels"! I entered their latest contest called Summer Sunset Scrappin and there are three rounds/layouts are judge in different areas. And I tell you I am so excited and I already have my layout concept in mind per contest rules and on Sunday, when I finally time I plan on taking my picture for the layout and starting it. So stop on by and check out all the submitted layouts maybe enter one of their other contest since the entry deadline for this contest has past. And do not forget to check out their shop where you will find some awesome digital products!


HUG MLAS from your Blog


Photobucket



1 comment:

Carolyn Albro said...

Good luck in the contest : ) And thanks for the hug : )