Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Woot Woot I am so luck! I won Cassel's new Quality Check Utility - PSP script

I just love DST and winning the freebies at The Happy Place. All I had to do was leave a comment and I won Cassel's new script Quality Check Utility - PSP Script! I can not wait to use this script. Of course I got anxious and could not wait to win it so I purchased it but Cassel is wonderful and will give you a shop coupon for the same value to purchase something else if you are like me and can not wait, lol. I am currently learning how to design and it will be an absolutely wonderful tool to have to make my designing much easier! Thanks so much to Cassel for creating this awesome script! I have several of Cassel scripts and you must go by and check out her stuff at her shop Creations Cassel. Also don't forget to stop on by DST and check out The Happy Place to win some great freebies!


Photobucket
Quality Check Utility - PSP Script




No comments: