Thursday, October 08, 2009

I won another great RAD from DST and Anne of Anne-Made Designs!

I won some awesome brushes from Anne of Anne-Made Designs and DST The Happy Place! She did some great brushes and I was lucky enough to win them and I am so thrilled to have them and can not wait to use them. You must check them out at The Lilypad along with all of her other wonderful designs! Anne also has an Etsy shop called Anne-Made Art. Here she features her wonderful talents in custom art prints, note cards, and announcements. She is very talented and you must check out her digital scrap shop as well as her Etsy shop!











Dry Brush Alphas

Play with Paint Brushes
Dry Brush AlphasPlay with Paint Brushes




2 comments:

Joann said...

hi
I just love your blog header and I am sure you used digital scrap paper etc
so how do you do make it
I mean how do down scale everything
any help etc would be great
Joann
joanndietrich@hotmail.com

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Robyn,

I haven't heard from Kat in soo long. Is she OK?

Diana
freestylemama at dianarambles dot com