Thursday, October 08, 2009

I won a wonderful RAK from Kirsten aka Samceline and DST!

I'm so excited about winning my latest freebie from DST and Kirsten aka Samceline! It is her kit Funny Halloween and it is so fun! I can not wait to scrap this year's Halloween pics with it. I am going to two good friends annual Halloween party's this year so I am going to have lots of pics to use this great kit on.

Don't forget to stop on by DST today and check out the Happy Place and leave some love for the ladies to win their wonderful digital scrap book design freebies. And check out DST new look, I just love it! While you are out and about stop on by Kirsten aka Samceline's blog because it is a very cool blog not to mention her other designs are fantastic! You can find Funny Halloween and many of her other wonderful designs at her shops: Divine Digital, Scrap Wishes, and Natural Designs in Scrapbooking.

Thank you so much DST and Kirsten aka Samceline for my wonderful new kit!


Photobucket
Funny Halloween



No comments: