Thursday, November 26, 2009

For all those movie fans, check out these new movie!

I absolutely LOVE Sandra Bullock and so I knew I was going to see her movie when it was released last weekend. I ended up going with my mom and a good family friend and I just loved this movie and I agree it was her best performance to date. The whole true story is so moving and she did a fabulous job playing the mother Lee Ann. This women and her family are just amazing and the story is a must see! I am a crier at anything touching and I was balling in this movie and laughing my bum off. I highly recommend it! Check out the trailer below and go see the movie, you won't be sorry!!



I also love Rob Pattinson of Twilight and check you must check out his new movie trailer below. I could watch this over and over, lol :-) It looks like a wonderful movie and I can not wait to see it.





No comments: