Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh Happy Happy Day! I won big time today!

Woot woot what a happy day! I have been in the process of starting my own business from home as a Virtual assistant and this week I landed my first client and I am on my way in my new business adventure.

But then I also won twice from DST forum and wow what a Happy Happy Day! I am very happy to have won this wonderful Christmas kit from Manda's Scrappin Creations and DST, mainly because unfortunately this will be Manda's last kit featured at Stuff to Scrap Store. Manda has decided as this coming Monday that she will no longer design kits to sell at Stuff to Scrap. But don't fret! She will still continue to dazzle us with her talents through her creative word art that she will feature on her Scrapping Words blog. So stop on by Stuff to Scrap store because they have so many other talented designers, stop by DST and sign up for their forum and win some really awesome freebies like this one and don't for get to stop on by Manda's word art blog Scrapping Words because this Sunday she will feature a new collaboration kit for FREE!

Manda, thanks for the time you have given us as a kit designer and I look forward to seeing the wonderful word art you will create!



Photobucket


I also won this beautiful Christmas kit called Noel from Azur, check it out! I just love it! It brings back so many wonderful Christmas memories and I can't wait to scrap with it! Stop on by DST forum and sign up and win some great freebies! And while you are out and about stop on by Scrap ta Boutic where you will find more beautiful designs by Azur. Thank you Azur and DST!


Photobucket




1 comment:

MSC said...

Wow You go girl! You covered everything! Thank you so much for this post you really didn't have to but I am so grateful you did! Have a great Gobble Gobble!