Saturday, November 21, 2009

Manda's Scrappin Creation & Every Ever After Designs FREEBIE Collaboration kit Teddy and Me

I downloaded a wonderful collaboration FREEBIE kit between Manda's Scrappin Creations and Jamie of Every Ever After Designs. They did a fabulous kit called Teddy and Me and I was instantly inspired to do some layouts. These kits made me think of my little dog Gizmo who has had this bear since he was a baby and he carries it around, plays with it, gives it a bath, will use it as a pillow and sleep with it. But most importantly NO ONE and I mean NO ONE else can touch that stinky destuffed bear, lol. I just love my Gizmo! Stop on by the girls blogs and check out the wonderful freebie and their other great designs!








pic name

pic name










pic name

pic name













Manda's Scrappin CreationsEvery Ever After Designs

pic name

pic name




1 comment:

MSC said...

OOOO my goodness these Layouts are SOOO adorable! How sweet is that. I love how you call them Fur Babies because when I first saw the layouts they reminded me of babies lol so sweet. I love the wave paper and the textures you used! I can't thank you enough for sharing your layouts! :) I LOVED looking at them!