Sunday, February 07, 2010

Don't you just love The Happy Place @ DST! I DO :-)

One of my favorite designers is Berna Datema of Studio Berna Designs. I was lucky enough to have won her 2009 Christmas design this past Christmas, also from The Happy Place. Her 2009' Christmas design was called Merry X-Moose, it was just as fantastic as her new design I won from The Happy Place today called Henry's Got a Brand New Car. Look at all the awesome elements and the bright color palette. I can not wait to start scrapping a new hardbound scrap book of my best friends little boy, for her with this outstanding new design from Berna of Studio Berna Designs. So stop on by The Happy Place at DST and while you out hanging out there, stop on by Berna's shop at Scrapbook Graphics







pic name




No comments: