Saturday, February 27, 2010

Feeling Inspired!

I've been feeling creative again!!!! For awhile there I got off the path of creating layouts because I was concentrating so much on learning how to actually create my own digital kits, elements, papers and so much more that I became burnt out on all of it and took a break since Christmas of 09'. But for what ever reason, these past couple weeks I have been feeling creative and started doing some layouts for my friends and well, me :-) So I was just floppy around the internet last night checking out my forums and I came across this great challenge at The DigiChick blog called I am Loved. And well once I read the details I was so inspired that I began my layout to enter. I had the perfect picture in mind for it too. It was a picture I took of my hubby and some of our fur babies and it was so cute I just had to snap a picture of that moment! See my hubby works at the local state Electrical company (DTE) and a lot of the times works very very long hours. And this day he happened to have worked from 7 am to 7am the next morning. Well he thought he would come in and check his emails but our fur babies had something else in mind. So check it out :-)

I used the wonderful kit from Armina called For Him. As you can clearly see, she has some of the most wonderful creations/designs, so you must stop on by her blog/shops to check them out!

And if you would like to enter the challenge at The Digichick then stop on by and remember the deadline for all entries is Friday March 5, 2010 at 11:59 EST. So to qualify for the grand prize, be sure to post your links at The Digichick blog challenge post before then!



Photobucket




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, through a friend's blog I discoverd yours, it's really nice, really great work, you have nice scraps.
I am a beginner with the design but I also have a blog (freebies), the link can be found in my blogdesign under my information work.
Trisha