Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm feeling lucky! I won at The Happy Place & Viva Artistry

I have not been to The Happy Place for some freebies in some time now, I think before Christmas. So the other day for the first time in a long time, I found myself bored so I took a little stroll on by The Happy Place and for the heck of it I left a few comments and I have been winning like crazy. Today I was lucky enough to win this wonderful design from Viva Artistry designs called Tomboy Princess. Check it out, I just love the watercolor look of it and I could not be happier to have won it today! I was a bit of a tomboy myself growing up, specially since I grew up with 5 boys next store and no girl for miles around, lol. So stop on by both The Happy Place and Viva Artistry shop @ The DigiChick Shop, you won't be sorry!



Photobucket





No comments: