Friday, March 05, 2010

Come by DST The Happy Place and win like I did!

Wow I just won a SUPER fantastic collab design from LissaE Designz and DST The Happy Place! It's called Color Psychology and it's is beautiful and I just can not wait to start doing up some layouts with it. I just the love whole concept that they came up with, several different color palettes in one collab design, how cool it that. Well if you would like to win some fabulous collab kits and lots of other wonderful freebies then stop on by DST The Happy Place and leave some comments to win. And stop on by LissaE Designz blog and shop to check out her many other wonderful designs!



Photobucket





1 comment:

Lissa said...

Thanx so much for the blog luv! It was a pleasure awarding you the kit and I can't wait to see your layouts with it :P Feel free to swing by and register in the forum/gallery to show off lol *hugz*