Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I won my first Forum Challenge at DigiChicks Forum!!!!

I am so excited today because I won my first forum challenge at Digi Chicks forum today! You can't see it but I'm actually doing cartwheels here, lol :-)

You see, I never really got in to that part of digital scrapping before. And my sister Tamie, another BIG digital scrapper, always urged me to enter some forum challenges and I just never wanted to. Seemed like to much work but then one day I decided to look at a different way. Instead of seeing it as work, I decide to look at it as a great way to get my pictures scrapped and maybe, just maybe win something while I'm doing my own personal scrapping. And we all know how behind we are on scrapping our own pictures, lol. So on Feb 26th, I was bored and thought I would check out some challenge's at some of my favorite forums and I ended up at Digi Chick forum and decided to enter a layout for their "I am Loved" scrap layout challenge. The prize was a 3-$5 gift certificates to the shop of the talented designer; Mari Koegelenberg. Mari also generously offered a 30% off coupon FOR ALL participants! So not only was I one of the three $5 gift certificate winners but I also received a 30% coupon just for entering the challenge! I ended up feeling so happy that I entered my layout (below) and very much enjoyed the whole process plus another great thing is that I have 1 down with 2000 umpteen personal pictures to go, lol :-) But how cool that I won a wonderful freebie while doing a personal layout I needed for so long to start and complete! Very cool I say. So check out what I purchased from Mari Koegelenberg's shop at Digi Chicks below. I purchased with my $5 gift cert the awesome useful Studio 365 All in One Planner set and then with the 30% coupon I purchased the fantastic Recipe Box Template. I can not wait to use both of these items. I am thinking they will be this year's Christmas gifts and a few birthday gifts through out the year as well! Fantastic gifts from the heart, personally customized :-)


Photobucket










pic name

pic name

pic name


So if you thought like I did about forum challenges, you might want to rethink that thought and stop on by your favorite forums like Digi Chick Forum here, just click! While you are there stop on by the girls shops and check out their beautiful designs!



1 comment:

Holly in Japan said...

Robyn,
Congratulations! I loved your page for the I am Loved challenge, especially that fun and precious photo. Truly loved!
Thank you so much for joining us and please come back again!